Avoiding Visitor Visa Refusals from High Risk Countries with Ross Ahmadzai – 20th March 2024 – 2pm AEDT (2 CPDs)
Avoiding Visitor Visa Refusals with Ross Ahmadzai
This workshop will help develop and broaden your understanding of short-term visitor visas, ability to advise clients in relation to them as well as preparing short term visa applications.
The topics covered are:
- Controversial Visitors Unit (CVU) within the complex and controversial cases section (CCCS)
- Character requirements under s501
- GTW Criteria for High-Risk Countries including risk matrix assessment.
- Practical Scenarios and Workshops
- Putting together a submission
- Gathering secondary resources to support your arguments.